Monday 8 February 2016

RIP Gamecube

I got my GameCube as a gift from big sis and Alan. Today, after more than 15yrs, I realised that it is "dead." It could not read all the disc i put inside. I am not sure it is because the discs expired OR the console is broken. Got a feeling is the first one.  Rest in peace GC. I think for single player, I only finished Mario Sunshine, Luigi Mansion, Pikmin and Pikmin 2.

Others were mainly party games. :(

Rest well and thank you!


---

CNY
- Pailin with everyone d... even got early preCNY from dad and sisters.
- first angpow from ah boi kor kor
- more family time this year
- ate dinner with kaufu, shared some old stories
- kids came over and played the computer, i realise i probably need to get that bg - that stacking one :D


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...