Sunday 28 February 2016

27/2

Met up with harith and Weiee in the morning. Shared the seeds with them and we placed the buntings as tarp.

I will be and with them what eunice shared with me on Thursday and will arrange to collect the horse manure to nourish the soil.

Supposed to go for sketch, local production, I hate my job, with yingling.  We met up at my house, ate lunch at aether Cafe. The cafe is excellent in terms of ambience. Food however SAS poor, at least mine was. Korean ramen taste like Maggimee. Ingredients were really basic.

At aether Cafe, we saw this group of people kept taking photos of the food, using cameras, standing on the chair, taking it from afar. They were already there when we reached, and when we were leaving, they were still there. Lol.

Anyway upon reaching klpac, we found out that the play only have 3pm show on Sunday. It wasn't stated in the advert.  Bummed, we headed to publika to window shop. I did see one of the brochures which interest me, some comedy about four guys in bicycles.

Anyway, our window shopping ended up buying loads of stuff, at least for me. I bought bacon jam, an art craft, salmon, yogurt and lettuce.

After that she headed home from my house, I planted the lettuce, put the food into the fridge and chill with the computer till dinner time. I cooked the salmon as how Jamie n Gordon did from YouTube. Not bad to be honest though the salmon skin did stick to the pan before I scrape it off.

That's pretty much it. Watch a bit more of Nebraska and played space run.

Slept while reading give and take. Last chapter!

Plans for today? League Cup at night and movie with eefeng

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...