Tuesday 2 February 2016

In a mall

We were traveling. Here I don't really much but I think there is a bit of fighting. dad was inside as well.

We were in a mall. It was before someone's wedding and we were east walking around.. We decided to visit ks' Shop selling furniture and odd stuff like typo. The shop is a bit on the higher floors. When we reached, I was looking at the gifts from Ccw n Dee. The gifts were drawings by them on cardboard type of material. But when I hold the cardboard, I realized it is a screen, and it is a gif format, where the drawings are actually drawings on a computer that moves. I was amazed and I told Ccw I was amazed because I didn't expect we would have this tech that can support the battery of the cardboard (very thin)

Yi Yee was there also. Because we were all attending a wedding later, she was wearing a green colored dress. We didn't talk though.

After awhile, a group of them decided to visit Ccw mom or something.they left a few of us there. I wanted to go down, and realised the way down looks like a ramp for cars to come up,  with floors height. I decided not to use that and later found out that around the corner, after the shop, there is an escalator.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...