Tuesday 9 February 2016

8/2

thinking of getting a new phone now... my nexus 5, which I changed the screen twice already, cracked again. This time is worse because not only it cracked, but I cannot interact with the top part of the screen. Luckily I can rotate the view to access the top part for certain apps.

Anyway, plan is either to:-
1) buy an asus phone - looks decent
2) wait for new xiaomi phone and consider the new xiaomi phone or but its older model
3) buy a xiaomi phone now

I think for my budget, which is around 1k, the above are decent options.

---

lately I've not been feeling OK with heart/chest pain. I know this is due to the late nights. Need to monitor myself. :(

---

will be helping out with the garden tmr to put the tarp - > positive news!

next step? I'll need to talk to Eunice to meet the TTDI RA reps.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...