Saturday 13 February 2016

Reunion

Everybody are inside the house eating. They hired those food guy like the loklok to do the catering. Got games also. The game was to stand on top of a Styrofoam on water and don't get wet before you step away.

I don't know why, but mom,  3yee and 3yee cheong came back to life during the meal. I kissed mum and I tasted something funny from her lips. It wasn't a good taste that's why she like Tsk Tsk me.

Then when ah Kim jie2 came with her family, dunno why they kept using the Styrofoam . When it was my turn to play, they Styrofoam got so small that I don't think I can even stand on it!

And the caterer did the double deep fry for the fried chicken.the second fry, he put all the chickens into the emptied tissue paper box (card board)  and throw it into the deep fryer. We all were shocked! and tried to warn him that the chickens were sinking! But he was composed and turn off the heat win time.

There was also another level up part that felt like the shadow of mordor game. Probably I played too much lol.

There was another part of the dream. Earlier.  It feels like sunway pyramid entrance. And there was a hotel room. The room looks simplistic, not a very hotel room, two window pane walls. And it is the end room.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...