Wednesday 17 February 2016

new phone~! Honor 7

Finally!

I went out yesterday afternoon to Sunway Pyramid to check out LG G4. I was excited but later on I found out it was really big. It also doesn't help when the leather case will cost an additional RM200. So the total is close to RM2k already. I left.

I visited the Xiaomi booth and they were selling above what the internet is selling. I also found out from them that they will preload the latest update for me and make it compatible with the latest android. But their price were RM100+ higher than the Net, and it is not the Xiaomi that I wanted.

I tried CaliBurger @ Pyramid, for RM10. It is a good burger but for RM10 I think it is on the higher end.

Anyway, after Pyramid, I decided to visit DirectD in Subang Jaya. I found out that they are selling G4 at the same price, but the casing at RM150! The guy also shared his understanding of XiaoMi4c with me. Basically, when there is an update, we are required to go to their shop to get it fix as it is an imported unit and that the unit itself does not have update over the air. I realised then that this is unlikely the phone for me.

I head home and did more research, before I went to the garden. Harith had placed the tarp already. I I replanted the papaya tree and the sign WeiEe made. Took me about an hour, including some weed clean up.

I found out two deals in the afternoon from secondhand.my. One is Z5 for RM1550 (half the price!) and LG G4 (RM1800 nego). First one sounds fishy and th latter is more ex than the seller's price. At night, I was checking Huawei's phone P8, Honor 7 and Sony's M5. All these are between 1-2k. The pricing for Honor 7 is at RM1,399, which is significantly (RM200+) cheaper than the other two units, so I decided to check on its reviews. Surprisingly good, with the exception of graphic performance and occasional lag, it is a good phone. Sleek, 3gb ram, additional memory card slot or dual sim, additional button for configurable short cut, fingerprint, freaking 3k battery life and 5.2inch screen! :D

So, I called directd at night (making sure they have the Honor 7 and the color  I wanted), left house at 900pm, reached ard 20mins later, bought the phone on credit card (I accidentally brought the wrong phone, I could not use Maybank2u), and drove back. Cost me RM1,358.

Anyway, after all that, I do not have the nano-sim card, :(. Maybe it is blessing in disguise as I now will be changing my line from Maxis to Umobile.RM28 a month... how to fight? haha

#excitedtoplaymorewithnewhp :D

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...