Thursday 11 February 2016

Dream

We are in a gated place, it looks like from kind but with tags to go in.

I was working in a shopping mall as a sales assistant, just stand there whole day. Not sure what the shop was selling, hair cut I think...
I wore an old tie to work, those worn during my dad's era type with white shirt.

There was this book fair sale, and instead of having it at bbw mines convention, they changed it to one of the building along jln maarof. It looks like the kitchen design building. From the outside , you can see through the windows panes, the bookshelves are filled with books.

Yushen was driving and there was me and another two girls, one is minli. I was asking him about the book fair when he stopped/froze for one two second before replying. He then asked me what did I say cos he didn't hear anything as he had a short coma.we were like.....  Then he asked if we were comfortable with him driving, I don't rmb if we replied but he stopped the car and I was taking over (I sat behind him)

Before this we were in the gated community thing and there were zombies attack.
I rmb before the Yushen scene, we were at a garden and we wanted to leave already but we don't have tag.

We drove around housing area and somehow got out of that frim place

There was this resort, me n this girl were walking around when we saw amin. We talked for a bit and then his mom came out. We said hi and I saw we were in front of a spa and massage shop. There was this curtain next to the entrance which you can walk through it. I think I sent inside and met amin s other family members.

Before that, I was walking around a town, looks like kl but smaller and easier to walk.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...