Thursday 18 February 2016

First time blogging from. The new phone

Hello! The phone is still too big for me (thank God I didn't buy g4).

But anyways I m now waiting to get switched to umobile. I think it should have been completed by now but I missed out on reading the SMS which I m required to reply yes. I only replied that around 5pm so maybe the porting will only happen on Thursday.

Got lunch tomorrow (later) at Third wave. Hopefully I won't bump into any ex colleagues but I should be prepared LA. Sht always happens when u don't want them to...

So the phone seems to run heavily /consume the battery fast when I turn it on. Will probably do more test to see..

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...