Friday 26 February 2016

23-25/2

missed a couple days of blogging, mainly because I slept late and woke up late. hence no time to blog in the morning.

For the past few days, I was occupied with:-
1) Watching midnight footballs (UCL and Europa, Liverpool won 1-0 through a penalty kick by James Milner)
2) Writing my 100 things to do list (completed it yesterday, very interesting to do this self discovery sht)
3) Been spending more time looking into shares (results period)


Later I will be heading out to meet Christopher, a manager for a home to see how I can help them in my capacity as an accountant. lol

Will be watching movie with HL and Nick tonight. Pride and Prejudice Zombies. Don't think it will be great but ah well...

Feedback on Microsoft: GREAT SUPPORT. I told them my pen tip was bent. They sent me a replacement! :D I reported it on Wednesday, i received it today (Friday). Awesomeeee!!

Feedback on Garmin Vivosmart - it is one years old not. disappointed with it as the LCD is broken. Not all the lights emits so for e.g. I cannot see the edges of my screen now. Same thing happened with the previous one, but I got it replaced as it was still under warranty. May not consider to purchase a 2nd Garmin after this.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...