Tuesday 23 February 2016

22/2

I did several to do things in my list today - which is good.
- collected pants from Dad's friend at Mont Kiara
- delivered epilim to an old folk's home in DU
- called Maybank credit card regarding application for supplementary card
- obtained form for credit card and filled it
- called Christopher and arranged for Wednesday meeting
- called Awang and arranged for Tuesday meeting
- dropped an email to Bread story to enquire their unsold bread (excellent news to making something happen!)
- met up with Andrew regarding a part time position with AllAboard
- googled on the board games for kids, decided with the Tier auf Tier (Animal upon Animal)


Overall, I think today was an effective day, less the fact that I read less today. I think it was due to the fact I was away from home between 1120am - 230pm, 345pm-530pm.

Hopefully Eunice will arrange the meetup soon. :)


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...