Monday 4 January 2016

4/1

Highlights over the weekend

Chris Woon's wedding on Saturday. Funny story. He posted in FB to inform the ppl that it is at 1pm, but the wedding lunch is actually at 12pm. After lunch, CM and I went to Amcorp mall to shop for some books. I bought Jamie Oliver's Meal in minutes and two Jeffrey Deaver's books. Bought two plants also from the LG for RM10 each.

After Amcorp, went over to CM house for FIFA. Lost two, won once. ;( Tried Tricia's mango tiramisu. Not bad really. Too bad she didn't bring it over for the Christmas party. ah well...

Christmas party's food was so-so. I think the sweet & sour fish/chicken was very good. And Ka Faii's bro-in-law's cake. Otherwise others are just normal, nothing special.

I did not participate in the X-mas exchange this year. After Calvin shared his reasons why he did not want to participate (too stressful thinking what to buy for Tricia), I thought about it and I do not have anything "Wants", and I too do not like to stress out what to buy for others.

No charity water in 2015 also strangely. Will do it again in 2016. Been doing more on Kiva, which is micro lending your money to random people around the world. I am mainly interested in the farming and food side.

Anyway, Sunday was normal. We played captain ball in the evening, which, even though I did not play well, I like it, the idea that we are having other activities within our group. Ccw, Deeana, CM, Tricia, Chew, Diyana, KF, Ailin, Nick and myself. The game itself is quite technical I think, more so than futsal as you probably need to move around and be more strategic about the positioning. Can't just shoot and try your luck. I went jogging at TTDI park after that. Felt good, first jog in a week! (Getting lazier... lol). Collected twigs for my "tray garden"

Came back to do some tidy up with my tray, to be continue later after sitting there for about 20mins.

started Plant vs Zombie: Garden Warface - I did not know it is a multiplater game ONLY. I thought there will be missions which I can level up and play myself. But nooo.... Anyway the game is okay.



MONDAY ---
started the detox which I bought from CY last week... didnt shit much.. not sure if thats because I am already clean or I have not experience the full effect yet (as of now it is 4-5hrs since consumption).

China crash. gg.... hope it will go back up. :D





No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...