Monday 25 January 2016

25/1

my weight is close to normal after Saturday. good cleanup at the ttdi garden, followed by less meal consumption and futsal! it was around 70-71, improved by approx. 1kg. I think once dad and sis leaves it will be back to normal for me so I think I can try to aim for 68.5 for a goal.

practicing my bazi at the moment, quite fun but limited learning due to incomplete guidance from the book. I am not sure if I can obtain full teaching without attending those expensive courses.

what happened over the weekend?
1- big sis left to US already
2- helped out to clear the weed/plants at the TTDI garden. the result is amazing (to me at least), mainly because we all can see the difference! :) #proud. met new people from the event. Harith, ex CIMB guy who is keen and very motivated person. WeiEe. a designer, interior and products, the person responsible for the random chair project (most famous @ the Kelana jaya LRT taxi stand), Susan, whom reminds me of my sister mainly because of her tanned skin and height and Eunice, my big sis' friend (talks like my big sis also)
3- played futsal~ scored two goals thanks to my pressing.. #proud too


skin - my both arms got some skin infection/ rashes - I am not sure if it is because of:-
a) my involvement at the garden, cutting and clearing those weeds.
b) the spirulina tablets that I have been eating, clearing the toxic in my body
c) the 2nd floor bed that I have been sleeping on has no bed sheet. bed bugs perhaps?

I dunno................................ but it is not that bad.. just abit itchy when I think about it.

Today is Thaipusam, so no trading today. to start back tomorrow.

OTHER news include: Liverpool won 5-4 against Norwich, thanks to a last minute extra time goal by Lallana. the game was a roller coaster and it was very predictable each time Norwich attacked, they scored. We need to improve our defence full stop.



quote from the weekend: "you can be master of one and jack of trades for others"

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...