Wednesday 13 January 2016

13/1 dental checkup

Visited the dentist today. Surprised / not so surprised to hear that I need some works on one of my tooth. Surprised cos got cavity. Not so surprised cos I last visited the dentist more than  yr ago. Now I need to make sure I floss correctly otherwise I may pull out my filings.

Weigh myself just now. Gained 2kg wth.  not surprised kua considering the amount I ate since they are back. Everyday dinner. And Chinese new year snack summo.

Dad is staying over at Kammo house also. Dunno why he cannot tell earlier and likes to make last minute notice. It is not like a hotel where u can check in anytime u want. Find it very improper and could be dealt better. Maybe that's why I find it difficult to talk or work with him. Gets to me every time..

Started reading a new book called whiskey tango foxtrot. So far so good. Much better than in the kitchen

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...