Tuesday 12 January 2016

12/1

In penang for a short two day trip with ja and family. Visited mum early this morning, now at hotel, getting ready to head home.

What I did over the weekend? Not much, really not as effective to my time plan as I was before sis came over. Played most of the time. Played fifa 16 for awhile before realizing it is not worth my money and ask for a refund on the same day after a few hours.  Lol stated Talos principle which is portal like, first person puzzle. Quite interesting but I get tired Quickly from moving too fast. Lol

Other that that, drove to pg yday, up until ipoh. Then I swapped with Eddie. Tried to meet up with vaine but she couldn't make it.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...