Wednesday 27 January 2016

26/1

Dad left back to Australia. We talked about a possible trip to Nepal/tibet. I told him potential he may join my friends and I on such a trip.  He don't mind. I like that idea. Hopefully can go by 2017.

Made a mistake with dad's shuttle bus. I misread kl sentral's schedule as one Utama's.  End up have to send dad using Uber. He reached airport WAY early.

Gardening day today, what did I do?
-Broke the cherries seed
-Progressed with the cutter situation for Ttdi garden
-FINALLY gave my last mint stalks the cut. Planted all of them into the soil. Hopefully they will start to grow their own roots and survive!

Wanted to do reading on gardening but didn't.
Read a bit on bazi
Did more reading, on articles mainly.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...