Thursday 24 December 2015

24/12

Zen's wedding is tonight. I think it will the first time we all going to see Shaun since he left YPN.

Attended our family Christmas party yesterday night. It was fun to see everyone, eating and talking. Too bad Julia, Justin and eeleeng jie² weren't there. I bought a Art craft gift (which Joann jie2 won, but she decided to exchange it with jojo). I got biscuit from Japan!  Onnomnom

Anyway today my plan is to cut my hair, claim my haagendaaz (which likely means that I need to go to ou early)  and start looking around for a monitor which is stackable. Probably should do some measuring of my current table length first before going anywhere further with this plan. I think with my extra earnings from yesterday's trade, I soon can make this a reality. Woo.

Books currently reading: Carnal innocence and In the kitchen.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...