Wednesday 14 December 2016

13/12

These days I usually write and post my blogs from my phone for convenience sake. I do it either before I sleep or right after my sleep (so I can write about my dreams when it is still fresh).

Every time when I wake up, I tend to recall what happen in my dream first, before doing anything else ie go back to sleep/exercise/eat etc.

This morning, I went back to sleep, woke up around 8am, and felt that it is time to get back in shape. Stopped exercising for few days (since Friday) as I do not want to put weights/pressure on my left hand.

Anyway I am just waiting for the meeting with Azlan and Fiona later (Reza and Jolene could not make it). This morning I have been chilling most of the time, reading Rebel Entrepreneur and listening to music.

Looking forward to tonight's movie!

----

Tuesday activity

- Met with Guan, helped her with some Windows' stuff, uninstalled some programs and taught her Excel.
- went to Affin (finally), renewed my Aussie $$$ at 1.8% for six months
- lunch with Guan at Welcome Vegetarian. Managed to leave before the rain gets super heavy
- slacked at home. played civilization non-stop after installing.

thats all. lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...