Sunday 4 December 2016

Dream date

So I went on a date with this girl. I drove her to this mall. Somehow, instead of hanging off walking together, we split up. We didn't say the time to meet or where etc, we just split.

I went walking around at toys floor, checked out the puzzle section, looking at Disney jigsaw puzzles.
my phone battery is dying. Instead of calling her, I tried to conserve battery but in the end it did before we met up again. So Gg right? Dunno where to find your girl in a mall which somehow you split up.

Anyway after that I saw ah boi koko, and we were talking about Kaufu (Kaufu is here also).

Then later on I saw on Fb a photo posted by the girl.the girl asked someone to take a photo of her at a Mamak eating, with the caption saying 'at least someone remembers today' assuming she referring someone is herself.

Anyway that was that.

Played sc2, was on some coop game where 2v3. My buildings somehow kept being attacked by enemies, taken control and shit. Very weird. I m protoss but somehow I got ultralisk. I upgraded my zealots.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...