Wednesday 7 December 2016

6/12

Woke up,  exercised,  ate bfast

Waste time browsing the net. Decided to buy Dead of winter, the long night.

Got my Xmas person. Not that difficult.

I put mine as donation and asked someone to do with you, Ccw complained so I changed it.

Didn't eat much for lunch, met azrina from sonneair. Interesting item she has.

Went to mv,  catch up with Tseyee gj and Ks. Had Fong lye. I should really eat less outside food. Pricy :k

Anyway we window shopped abit (quite fun).  Looked at watches (zenith) and rings lol

Chilled at Starbucks. Ks raised his concern/care for Tseyee's singlehood.

Collected my Orchid, went home. Tried football draft. Not bad. Let's see if I can win shit.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...