Thursday 15 December 2016

14/12 part 2

After meeting with fiona and Azlan, went for a run. I didn't eat much today so even at 1km I was lethargic and exhausted, tired. In the end I did about 2.6km. I could blame it on the call I received but still.

My drum arrived today. Haha tested it out. Works just fine! Now to learn how to jam!

Discussed with Ks on the air con industry and what are his concern with this brand.

Had dinner at home, discussed with Kaufu on the trust. Slightly frustrated because he thought it was unit trust (it is not, the purpose of trust is like family trust, inheritance type).  Doesn't help my mood when hs add into it. Anyway need to get more info from siva

Went to Ou myself cos date was still working. When I reached the cinema, was shocked when I collected the tickets, cos it is 830 instead of 9pm. Lol. Good movie though,  rogue one. I enjoyed way more than force awakens, mainly because there's less cliché and it is more surreal.

Came back, slept. Didn't shower or brush teeth. Woke up and was delighted that liverpool won 3-0. Mignolet started in goal. Woo!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...