Monday 5 December 2016

To do the uncomfortable


So, I decided that I will do a list of activities that I dislike ie coffee, durian, jack fruit etc, among others.

Yesterday, had my "first" coffee. I said " " because here and there I probably did consume some coffee (mainly tiramisu cake or in the form of candy). I never drank coffee before, as far as I remembered. At best, it probably is a cham peng.

My thoughts on coffee? I am curious as to whether the one I had is a good or bad coffee. It is just bitter. (I did not add sugar, and it was a flat white (milk + coffee)). I do not think I appreciate the taste. 

Anyway, one down! Many to go.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...