Saturday 24 December 2016

dream

zombies attack! the emperor (a small bo) got bitten and the whole p)ace is in chaos. the old archer also got bitten but he is resisting it whilst trying to defend.

the heroes were trying to defeat this monster from running away (climbing uowards). the two heroes have to hit him and avoid his ray/attack at the same time.

Kammo bought a lot of veges so we help to sort them in the kitchen by type.

we were discussing any cousins and HS was using his gum after talking to a girl.  he commented he damn long never use gums already. I took one stick cos I paid for one before this.

we were discussing how to hit the bullseye. I kept using my feet only but fail to hit it and ppl kept laughing.so ingot frustrated and just throw the dart. the person who set it up was ozil so I wanted to look for him and ask him how he did it.

I went and look for my seat alone. somehow I am not seating with my family.

ceremony towards the end. all relatives.

there's a stage. preparing for the ceremony, Julia practicing her speech.

Kaufu checking his view from his seat. the seats were wide and very comfortable.

ah yin jie2 say between 2ku Jie and sai ku Jie

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...