Sunday 4 December 2016

Feelings

I always start my sentences with I think. It makes people around me and myself feel that I am doubtful of myself.

Life goes on. That's what Nick said. That's the title of the song from hexiang. And I buy that too. For me the problem is accepting and start changing myself for the "better".

I need to close some ties and just let go to have a new start. With family especially. :(

I can write a thousand words but when you are feeling down it just doesn't help to make the mood better. Better... I need to rest and rejuvenate. I hate conflicts. A lot. I want harmony and peace and it stresses the shit out when there's a "confrontation". I know I am doing better now but still. I really dislike how the chat went last week with Reza when he did not allow me to share my thoughts. It is equal. Or at least it should be. Frustration happens when I do not get the voice my thoughts.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...