Saturday 10 December 2016

Dream

Play games with friends. Villa flora. Ivy. So sooching, marriage,  chew sucks so does hl

Where do we start. Chew's gf decided not to marry him because of his actions. How he doesn't give importance to her. She decided to call it off but she actually still loves him.

Not related but Chew got this 'jovi'  problem on his left shoulder. The skin are like super dead and you can see the insides, the red fleshes, dried and dead. This was because Jovi happened. His joints on his shoulder (which doesn't make sense in picture that I envisioned in my dream) so whenever he moves his shoulder, the dried joint grinds against his muscles, killing them and making his hand weaker. He was waiting for result from the doctor.

We try to jio hl play game but same. Shit problem. He wants to make sure there are X ppl playing.

Then sooching talked to me while Ivy was sitting next to me. SC asked me when is my turn to get married,  she just attended nameeta's wedding. Aivee asked me should she talk to me or not. Lol. Both were wearing their school uniforms.

Prior to that we were all walking around a mall.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...