Tuesday 19 July 2005

A New Day. Mission "Saving DFP"

How should I start? I think I ll go with the usual, telling the current situation I am in before starting the story telling.


the time is 440am, and if you are my sister, you would be @#@!^&*$$%! now.. well, I m tired, but wide awake. The main reason is because I just broke up with Catherine, or maybe we already did a day before.


I just finished talking to her. Yesterday I tried to convince her that there is still hope for us, that somehow I believe that we'll be together in the end, she agreed but she wants to take time off, stating that she does not want to be in a relationship at the moment. After several attempts to convince her that I might be right, she eventually gave in, and said that she won't part with me, not now. It was all good till' we talked just now. We talked about a lot of things. Yesterday we talked abt the problems I have, how did it effect her and how she is getting tired. Today, we talked in a more calm way, less aggressive and peaceful. She was happy and so was I with how things were going. It had became clear to her that the best path for both of us is to break now, and explore ourselves, learn more about relationships before getting back together in the future. She believe that we will be together again. I believe that we can through it until the end.


We talked for hours, and time was not giving way as I am having 8am class tomorrow. She wants to break now, while I was asking for more time. She said she wants to give time to be fair for me but she said its pointless because she was already tired of me. And the new guy she met at her workplace was not going my way either. A 22 year old guy, he was described by Catherine as "ambitious and interesting". Wondered what was my impression when she first got to know me. I am sure everyone is intersting in their own ways, and you'll learn more about them as time goes by. So as I thought that there was no more chance to stick with her, she told me, "I give you a one month's time to chase me back". That could be in the Top 5 of the sweetest thing Catherine said to me and Top 3 in the sweetest thing Catherine did for me ( Guild Wars would be in here too~~ =D ). I was shocked, but happy and delighted with her decision, knowing that she was allowing myself to make her fall for me again. I did not expect that to come, as she already make things very clear to me, how she does not want to be involve in relationship at the moment. So now, with one month's time, I am suppose to beat the guy's points accumulation to win the prize, which includes a Freddie and Winfred( Dont ask) ^_^


So first of all, why am I blogging about this? As I stated before, this is more of a point accumulation basis. She said "tell everyone by writing in your blgo that we break upand how it happened and why she want to and my plans". I get points when I blog abt it ^_^. And if I m not wrong, I got a head start of 3 points; first is taking her for a movie, second was the sweet words "i already dreaming when u give me one month" and the sweet gnite msg with icons ^_^ hehe.. so with this blog, hmm should be 4++ la.


The main reason she want me to chase her again is to show her my sincerity. What do I think abt this chasing her again thing? I think its a good move. Mainly because both of us got lost halfway through and everything went so wrong, we walked the wrong path mainly bacuse of me. She tried her best to keep it on course, but I couldn't be bothered and keep on taking the wrong steps that lead us to here now. Other than that, I enjoy chasing her.. hehe.. relive the moments? :P


Now we talk about the competition, I am not sure if I met him before, mainly because I couldn't be bothered, but he receives good compliments and praises from Catherine. He has the advantage of maturity, which is the thing I lacked of. Maturity gives security, I think. I think if I am correct, all the ladies want to have security, something they put a lot of consideration into. In this case, I would have the disadvantage of lacking security, allowing the competition, we name him as CuteGuy, to have a something important to offer to Catherine. Besides that, CuteGuy is interesting. This is due to the fact taht she just got to know him not long ago. It is a duh' answer that when you spend more time with a person, you get to know him more, and the person loses his mysteriousness( spelling error I think) Some people can become more interesting when you got to know him even more, and I got the feeling that this CuteGuy could be one of them.

Myself however, could not use this to my advantage. We already know each other for more than 7months. She knows myself more than I do. But so do I. I know her more than she thinks I do. In a way, I always know what she wants( she hates it whenever i get things right, which probably occurs very often). I know basically what she wants, all I have to do now is to improve myself. This in marketing would be under product development. wherby you improve the quality of the product and sell it off in the same market. ^_^

My plans? strategies? I dont think I should talk much abt it here. Who knows, CuteGuy might be reading this and disrupt my plan 'Saving DFP' < u know what this means right Cat? :P Hehe.. but at the moment, I have plans to go watch a movie with her, Final Cut I think. Unless CuteGuy had to work from 4 onwards tomoro, I could watch I Am David with her, which offers a more dramatic storyline, giving a more tender and loving affection to bloom between two persons. Next I would probably take her out to eat as much as she wants to, which I don't know how much she wants to, since she is running her own diet program. I am only hoping that the day I take her own, her schedule would be the 'Absorbing Nutrients'. Anyways, its already 530am and I should really go and do my work for tutorial tomorrow.

Competition maybe tough and unbeatable. It could be a comparison between Liverpool and Chelsea. Chelsea owned Liverpool in the first 3 meetings. But in the end, Liverpool did it and earn their glory in European Champions League. I am Liverpool. ^_^

It is up to me to keep her with me. She is still mine. The only way I m going to lose her is giving up. Its like what one of my teachers said "The As are all yours already, its up to you to keep it in your pocket." or something like that.. mypoint is that No matter the wat he do,I should keep focus to myself and her. He is here only as a barrier. But being over confident will have its own backslash. I might repel her with my arrogance, which was something she complained. So I do feel scared that I will lose to his sweet mouth... hmmphh!!

Anyways, this is all for Day 1 -> New Day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of you are lame. Go get a miserable life. Its better than not having one.

wHOisBaBy said...

Well, first of all, why don't you go get a life yourself. You have too much free time reading other's blog and complaining. And you don't know the whole situation.

Guess who needs a life DUH!??! YOU! Almost forgot, badak kerbau has no life no friends ... all his life will be spend alone on the field. Too bad ... but I will not pity you! HA HA HA!

Nick Khaw said...

I don't think the both of them are lame. Neither do I think they lead miserable lives. I know both of them personally, and I think they, er, 'have lives'.

On the other hand, as for you, coming into a blog and posting anonymous bullshit, it is actually quite quite sad. Why don't you grow some balls and put your name here? For fuck's sake, you're telling them they have no life and you're afraid to use your name?

Jeez.

And JY oh JY, whether you want it or not, I'm always on your side.

magpie said...

take care and good luck!! :):):):)

-van-

henglean said...

badak kerbau?
does tat mean u r an animal?
cos u sure do act like 1..
get back to ur mud pool...

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...