Sunday 31 July 2005

12 October 2002

It was one of the many days that I will never forget. I was nervous, walking to One Utama, thinking of the words to say when I see her later. I sms her when I stepped into the entrance near La Boheme. I told her I reached already. Moments later "toot-toot". She said that she is with her family now, when she can meet me she will msg me. I walked around before she told me to meet at TGV. I went there, waited for awhile. Then as time passes by, I was wondering where is she. I decided to sms her to let her know that I am waiting by the escalator. She then replied that she is there but I can't seem to see her. She then suggested that we should meet at the bowling centre. Then, I know. I called her ask her where is she. Sunway Pyramid. LOL. The night before we've been talking what to do where to meet but never mention which complex. She told me the week before that shes going out with her family to SP this week. I took a cab to SP, abt 10mins ride. I rushed to the cinema and called her. The movie started already. She had to come out to bring me in. She was wearing white dress. From the way she looked, no doubt she was pissed, angry, frustrated and dissapointed. We entered the cinema and watch the horror flick, which was the kind of movie we always watched. She and I watched mostly horror or thriller kind of movies. But she wasn't scared really. She don't peek from her hands. She just watch.

The movie ended with the mother jumping into the water tank. I think the only part that freaked me out was when the kid turned around and turns out to be the ghost! After the movie, we have our meals at Secret Recipe. I forgot what we ordered, but I think it was banana chocolate for her and some rocky cheesecake for me. There it was when I pop the question. Haha... I still remember how I asked her. Wonder if she remembers. I think it was really lame now, but I think that time no one used it before, its different from the usual. She then asked me what choices does she have. I told her either yes or no, then she wanted other choices. I forgot what she wanted, hehe. But she didn't answered me then. She gave me this present that she knows, she knows that I going to Love it so much. Thank you.

Then we walked around, and decided to take some photos together at the photo machines in this shop, near the achery. We got a total of 6 pictures of two different pose. We walked awhile more before I asked her whats her answer. "Ok-la," she said. And we hold hands.

She wanted to buy something for her sis from Tropicana Life, so we went there and have a look,. Not sure if she did buy it, but I think she did. We ate some ice cream at Baskin Robbins before we say goodbye. And that was it.




No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...