Friday 29 July 2005

Should I work?

The maxis 3G, everyone is hiring!! Chee Meng got interview tomorrow, Chew & Co. going for the training soon & now, HioHwi also told me about it. Should I?

I think I should, after when I am done with the assignments, I should be free enough to earn some money to buy something I like. The job is only during weekends, so I think it's really good. The pay is awesome, somewhere Rm100 per day.

I think I want to work, but should I?

I was planning to work probably a few weekends, to earn enough money to either buy a new HP or ... I don't know. I think at the moment, I got nothing much to buy except the HP. I could buy something for Lazy, but quite lazy. Hehe. Was thinking of buying him a partner, but don't know. Maybe at the end, when I am leaving to Australia, I have to give him away. Sad.. not sure if I can do it, but don't think I got much choice. If only the place I am staying in Australia allow me to keep pets, then good la. I'll give away the hamsters, probably keep the cage or sell it, then send Lazy to Australia.. then maybe the money that I earn from working will be enough to pay the fees and air ticket and etc. Haihz.... don't really want to leave, but I got to move on right? Everyone is leaving sooner or later, its just that I am going to leave earlier than the rest.

1 comment:

joeyk86 said...

nola... but going aus to visit sis and check out the unis =D

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...