Thursday 28 July 2005

Wasted my day

LOL. I didnt do anything since I came back from college.. Sighs. COMPUTER You sux!!!
I hate you so much!!

Why do you have to be in my house?
Why do you have to be smooth enough to play my games?
Why are you free from virus infection?
Why you don't hang yourself when I am playing my game?
Why can't you annoy me so I will stop using you?
Why can't you encourage me to study?
Why are you so well maintained by me?
Why do I enjoy playing you so much?
Why do I rather do nothing with you than finishing my work?
Why do I got addicted to you?
Why do I love you so much until my life is ruined?
Why do I have to say all these hurtful words to you?
Why does it have to be this way?

Gosh.. I love you computer... but U have to understand, I got assignments to hand up. Ok? So you admit you are wrong? Alright alright I forgive you. But make sure you don't do this to me so often alright? No, of couse I don't hate you, I was just trying to hurt you. I love you from the bottom of my heart. So no hard feelings alright? I going out later to KTZ, but when I come back, please let me do my work. ~hugs~

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...