Monday 25 July 2005

Tai Yin rulez? :P

Hiyya!

Hehe, Vanessa, dont you think the Big Van makes you so special? You are the only one with two names okayy.. hehe..

Nth much happened today.. I opened a packet of twisties earlier, and i clipped it and leave it at the kitchen counter. Then abt 10mins ago, I wanted to eat it, and as I unclipped and open the packet, two mini ants fell down.. I was like 'err....... no..' I swept the ants away. Another two came down.... Grr.... Wasted. I threw the whole packet away, I think there's about half packet left u know!! And its my last packet of chips... haihz.. Well, at least I still have Ritz and Koko Krunch...

Fixed my car tyre today.. Finally.. hehe.. Right after my Econs ended, I drove back to the Chia's Tayar shop to change the front tyre. I am so glad now that I dont have to go to pump it twice daily... =D Then today dunno wats wrong wit Friendster.com Tried loggin the whole day but failed.. hmm sighz..

Just finish visiting Tai Yin's blog. And man, it is very very interesting. =D hehe..

Have a look... all of you hehe... http://www.taiyin.blogs.friendster.com

I am sure Tai Yin wouldnt mind too right? keke... But if you do, then....... Too bad.. lolx

Btw, Van's 15yr old pic look so much better than now, minus the hair. ^_^

1 comment:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...