Thursday 21 July 2005

aaron, kafaii, cheeweng & christina. day 3.

First of all, I think I need to clear something out. I think most of you guys think that there is a third party. Well, its not that way. Ok? Then the point accumulation thing was just a talk la.. not something really serious that she take points la ok? :P

Anyways, I am going off soon to TGIF for dinner, farewell dinner actually. Aaron Tan and Christina Kang, both SRK n SMDUians, are leaving to Singapore tomorrow. Hope they will seek what they want there. Have a good life and study hard. No matter where you go, there is always the MSN, if you miss me. lol. Sorry I didn't get you guys anything.

I know I will fall hard if I have high hopes, but if I don't, then whats the point of all these, don't you get it Yee Li? If you asking me not to have high hope and try, it would be pointless.
MGT assignment, yes I know la Lydia. =D Thank you guys & gurls for the concern and support! Makes me feel so gooooooD!! Abt the assignment, my draft is still here, it won't go anywhere. Besides, Kit Mun also haven't start what. Don't just lecture me only la. :P I'll try to be back early and finish it all by midnight, or early morning.

hehe... ^_^

actually, I really do want to know who Badak Kerbau is. Do you have balls to tell me in my face that you are Badak Kerbau and I don't have a life? Maybe both you and I will feel better then.

Love Love.

Learning to be good, trying to be sweet.
Being myself its not easy, being with you is what I want.
All I can do is give my all, All I want is you & me.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...