Wednesday 20 July 2005

patience

A month is not a very long time to wait for an answer. I mean like PMR and SPM, they took more than a month’s time. But the problem with this one is the duration of the test. Usually we are all anxious to finish with the paper and get over with it. That is the part we want the time to move faster. In my case, the time given for this test is one month’s time. This explains why I am feeling so worried, anxious, always on my toes and waiting for the night to come each and every day. I find it really tough to focus and concentrate on my daily routine. Everything is just different. My mind is stuck on this paper and will not move on till everything is over.This is actually the real day 2. So another 28 days, 28 nights.

Believe. Believe. Believe.

Just wondering how long it takes for everyone to know about this. It depends on how often people come and read my blog. So actually quite happy that you all come by so often, even though I stopped blogging for a period of time. ^_^Life is a special gift given by God to us. We must spend it wisely for we only have one credit.

End.

2 comments:

henglean said...

U do noe there's a diff in tis paper rite?
U r not suppose 2 wait for the ans..
u suppose to work 4 it..
its like a one month assignment...
work harder man..
good luck.
ciaoz..

Lydz said...

i know this assignment is important to u, but u have other more real & important assignments waitin..dont abandon them! stop skipping class and start ur management assignment!!!
*ur concerned classmate*

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...