Tuesday 26 July 2005

laziness in me.

Believe it or not, I am not the guy I was. I used to be really really hardworking. I would finish any work on the day it was given out, before indulging myself with PC games. I have the policy of finishing the important things before relaxing my mind. All my homeworks are done like a week prior to hand up. Hmm... what happened?

Now, I am the guy who became like his sister. LoL. I am now officially the last minute guy. I do everything at the very last moment. Or sometimes I don't even bother to start... grr.. Bad hor? This is really sad thing. I don't know when it started, probably after enrolling into HELP, getting used to the easy daily life that when the time calls for the effort, it fails to turn up. Sadness. I just wonder how easy and happy life it would be if I had finished both my assignments already. Hehe... well, I still have a chance to do that right? :) Its not too late, I mean like the due date for Acc is about six more days to go.

Anyways, I went and visit my fellow friends at work today in Italianis. Ka Seong, Calvin, Catherine, Amanda and Shara was resting, sitting down on the nearest to entrance table talking away. ALL of them looked real good, very formal. One good thing I like about their job is the 50% discount on selected food. YUM! haha. I am really considering now when I am done with my assignment should I join them as a part timer? Hmm... I might, I might not. But I think the person I am now, flat chance. Haha. Dint really do much, so I went home about 620.

RING RING~~ Ming Ming called me. Hehe... long time dint hear from her adi. Talked abt 10mins like dat. It was real fun cos' I was like really teasing her all way. Usually when I wake up from sleep I am very moody but somehow talking to her brings me up. Probably cos' I long time dint hear from her adi OR cos' its been so long since I last made fun of her.. hehe..

Well, I know I promised Catherine that I m supposed to write about her, but maybe not today. I am really tired? And I dont really want to talk without thinking. It gives her a very bad impression. I rather make u wait for a better meal. ^_^

Btw, I like this haircut. Can you feel It? lol

3 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

Where is Italianis? Far from our place ah?

joeyk86 said...

in One Utama new wing lo

henglean said...

eh dun b like me le...
hardworking suits u more la...

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...