Wednesday 20 July 2005

Chen Chou is back.

I really don't know why you bother so much posting a comment here. If you really think that I m not having a life then I think you are no where better than me, since your life is so meaningless that you even care to read my blog. Maybe you are just one of the many people who got some mental illness, being lonely everyday and night, anti-social and friendless. Call BeFrienders, they can help you out.

Today was not a bad day... though we missed a movie, we did watch I am David together. It's about a boy's adventure escaping from prison to Denmark. The ending was excellent. She didn't managed to watch all of it, slept half way cause too tired.. We went and eat loh mee at night. Talked a bit more.... which is something I didn't really appreciate before. I sent her home before following Chew n Chen Chou to murni.

Hmm usual yum cha chat, nothing much...

Assignments due dates are 22July - MGT 1Aug - ACC2 12AuG - ECO2
Don't really want to write much abt today.. more on the person who left the comment. I mean seriously, if you are not my friend, why bother coming here? If you are my friend, can't you use your own name? If you are asking me to get a life, maybe I should find one for you too.

1 comment:

JillHeart said...

You don't have to find one for Badak Kerbau, coz he/her already has a life which is a miserable one. How sad.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...