Friday 22 July 2005

the Day that killed my life.

This is one of the most boring day EVER. My gawd, even though I do enjoy playing computer, but not till the extend I stayed home and play till I want to puke.. Grr.... How wish I can invent a robot that have its own brain so that I can social with him without going out. Man, I should have went out with Chen Chou just now... regret regret..
Well, the highlight of the day could have been seeing Christine. After I was done with my work, I fetched her to go to HELP with me. We talked a lot, which was fun. Kind of enjoying talking to close friends, whom I did not talk to for a long time. Like yesterday, sending Vanessa home could have been one of the major social action I did since dunno when. Although I do go out to mamak and all, I don't really talk as in real talk. Just crap around. Talking to Vanessa makes me feel, satisfied, in a way. (lol, sounds weird but funny) Feel happy in a way too! And thank you Van for your water, taste really nice! =D Not everyone's water as good as yours. Haha.

Back to Christine, well, she's going to work next week and her friend is coming the week after that. I suppose she's going to be busy for awhile before she is free to go out. She gave me chocolates! Reeses and Butterfinger. Reeses are awesome! But the one she gave me melted already. But I don't mind ^_^, I ate it in the car. The melted chocolate drip onto my pants, my hand with the thick chocolate touched the steering, contaminating it. *should have waited.

Nothing to do now, wonder whos gonna read it today and call me out? ^_^ I m hungry too.. Grr...

1 comment:

magpie said...

calllll meeeee maaaa i was so bored i nearly died today ok....hahaha

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...