Thursday 28 July 2005

Nokia HP

Ever since Catherine got her new hp, which was yesterday, I am really thinking of buying one too. My Hp cant work anymore. I sent it to fix and when they returned it, it was far worse than before! No ringtone, vibrations or even loudspeaker. I am seriously wondering if they chap all the valuable chips and gave it back to me. I hope its not. But then again, my Hp now have line. Amazing huh? But the prob not with it is that the sim card part is very loose. I dont know how I am going to fix it, but I dont think I will. I really like that phone. 3100 and I been thru a lot. Although it only lasted more than 1 1/2 yrs (which mainly due to the fact that I have not been able to handle it in a better way) Catherine bought a Sony K300 I think. Not bad la, she was showing off while we were watching CSI finale last night.

So now, I just finished surfing Nokia webpage. How should I pick my hp? On what conditions or what factors should I look at?? I was thinking of the weight, the price and the durability (this is a must). Without durability, I am just afraid that my next phone will end up like 3100. So I was thinking of Nokia 5140. It looks real good, better than the 5140i or the durable 5 series before that ( the orange color rubber covering around the hp). But I am sure that this phone would exceed what I am willing to pay for. This phone also have camera + some really awesome programs which I wont use ( Compass & FitNess Trainer)





Next on the line is the 1600 and 2125. Both of these phones are for low budget people like me I think. They are light, with simple functions + color screen, I would like to think that it is a bargain. But now the technology so keng, got 3G, makes me wonder should I really splash my money on a phone like this? But one thing I like about 1600 is the speaking alarm, which definitely will come in handy. Furthermore, the 1600's batt last longer than most of the other phones. CONs: 1600 can save only 30msgs, so can't keep any special sms.

Then there is the 6020 and 6021. I don't really know much abt these two phones, cept' that they both have almost the same functions. I think that if the price is right, this would be my choice than the low budget ones. However, they looked really fragile and more of businessmen use, so... I don't think there is much chance of me buying 6 series.

hmm then the last of choice, my N91! my Fav among all the 3 N series. The phone can store up to 4GB of songs! Its a handphone with a mp3 player AND a 2megapixel Camera! Everything look so good abt this phone!!! The downside of this phone are that ITS REALY EXPENSIVE!!! worth more than Rm2000 i think and that its really bulky. 160g comparing to my other Favs which are abt 80-100g only. 5140 i think over 100g, but not as heavy as n91.






If only I am rich.... =)

Well now, have to start my assignment d... =D

If I dont know the formula, then.... I ll die.. haha.

Nice cake btw yeeli, BUT I REALLY DONT LIKE COFFEE Okay. and Remember next time I have class from 1030-12 on thursday.

2 comments:

joeyk86 said...

ok =D I like chocolate cake, THICK THICK CHOCOLATE onE.. Fudgeee

wHOisBaBy said...

your hp very 'chan' already consider that you only used it for 1.5 years. ask ja to see if she has another phone that you can borrow so you can save your cash. even if you buy a new one now and is a durable one like it says, it will not last with your type of usage. I can give you mine (siemen s56), but i am waiting for a new phone to come end of this year (dec) - contract up then change service for new phone.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...