Friday 24 December 2004

catherine's site is sooo cool.. cos of her links~

Recent studies by name societies disclosed that names influence character and do have a definite bearing upon one's life path. letters carry their own energy patterns relating to personality traits and needs. Name analysis using letter qualities is called ACROPHONOLOGY. This analysis of your name is a brief summary of the hidden meanings found within the letters of your own name

Joo Yee:
You have a love of travel and adventure, and you enjoy sports. You also have a very strong sense of fair play and want justice. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You need to learn flexibility. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood.

Kee:
You have good recuperative abilities and strong mental determination. You are very private and dislike others prying into your affairs. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood

this is fun to know that both of my first name and last name carries the same sentence "You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood". maybe thats why i alwys fight/argue with ppl.. but end up at the losing-sde and nvr ever be able to let myself to express properly!

and hey!! there is goes! "You need to learn to be expressive" lolx.. spooky! ilove travelling, yah... who doesnt?!? i think everyone in my family loves to travel, esp my mum and Jo Ann! hmmm maybe I can fulfill my mum's dream.. hahahaa 1st place to go, anywhere but China~ ^_^

yeah, i love fair play! I hate those cheaters in exam!! I give answers, maybe cos I dont want to piss them, but I nvr copy... cos its wrong!!! haha.. And I believe that giving bribe to police is something wrong and we teens shouldnt do it!! freedom.. yeah, maybe.. independence.. i m already!!! but maybe not in other's opinion.. but i do think i can make it on my own.

quite inventive.. hmm.. i made my own emergency LED torch light, my Lego barrier in my room if any of u came to my house b4, "inventing" names for frens? hahaa =) yeah i guess so.
quite curious? I THINK I M TOO CURIOUS!! haha

I have good recuperative abilities.. strong determination? I m opticmistic... strong determination--> yes!! but sometimes, I cant force the majority to change just for me.

do you guys thiink thats me? ehehe i think 70%?

http://miva.zodiacal.com/acro.mv "cited" by Catherine Foo The DeViL-MaY-CaRe CaT - (2004)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...