Thursday 16 December 2004

Sunday @ Genting

Hello Hello. long time dint blog adi.. just came back from trip to Langkawi.. well, i going to talk about that some other day.. now, i going to start on my trip to Genting.
Ms Catherine, Amanda and Sheryl invited me to go up with them on Saturday.. if it werent for Aaron, I think I would have gone up on that very day itself and waste another probably Rm50+... luckily.. Aaron came to my house and changed my mind.. I end up going to McD to meet up with the trip ppl and ate A&W 4 dinner.
The very next morning, i woke up early... I got ready by 745 and waited for the bus outside my house.. two 21s came by, but no Triton.. I began to wonder if Triton still passes by... worried, i took taxi at 805am.. reached Kelana Jaya LRT station in abt 5mins, took LRT all the way to Gombak.. which takes abt one hr+ . At the Terminal, I queued up 2 buy the bus ticket when there is this taxi driver who asked me to follow him... Just trying to follow what he sed, i followed and he asked me to get on the taxi.. i was like ??? wats this all abt?!? He then explained i Have to pay Rm15 and he ll send us up 2 genting.. Rm15??!? NONONO... I end up waiting at the line.. for 10-15mins, bought the ticket and wait another probably 15-20mins for the bus to arrive.. when the passengers came down, unexpectedly, I saw Andy... he told me that Sow Chi and Rachel are still up there in Genting.. hmm.. I did sent SowChi a msg, dunno whether she got received it or not...
Slept thruout the bus ride, the bus stopped at 1045am.. Happy to know that I m going to reach genting in less than 15mins cable car ride, I was shoCked to see the Q... there were like almost 200 hundred ppl Q-ing up for the cable car... ZZzzZ.. i waited till 1205pm to get into the cable car.... and my gawd wasit misty.. i couldnt barely see anything.... and it was really really windy..
damn scary hahahaa

haha.. finally there.. i went out to meet wit Sheryl... I waited for her at Padini Concept Store while she was waiting for me at Padini Shop.. lolx we went for two rides, ermm the haunted adventure and Ripley's.. stupid stupid Amanda.. arghh.. RM30!! i was like... aaaaaaaaa!! crazy! so when i was inside.. i make sure the money was worth paying; by taking tons of pics!! hahaa manda n Catherine have to walked back to meet up wit me.. hehe

after that we went for the haunted adventure.. hhehe.. the funnny part came when one of the 'real ghost' pop out and we were parted into two... Amanda was really scared.. and I helped her by throwing her glowstick at the 'ghost' Lolx. Catherine was trying to make friends with the Ghost by offering a handshake =) haha.. all n all.. it was really fun.. esp with Amanda... at another part I pulled her scrunchie.. she looked at me.. scold scold.. then when she turned back, one of the 'traps' pop out right at her.. hehehe.. Fun~ we ate KFC after that... knowing that i dont have enuff money to spend, i go for mcd instead... =)
bought Beefburger.





didnt do much after that.. walked here there.. then head home... Sheryl's cousin pick us up with his Honda and we went to the Skyway station to drop Amanda's friends. After that its all the way back to KL... hehe of coz, in the car.. we did some photo shooting... hehe :) I think I pissed Sherly off while we were talking abt her family and how rich she is.. =D




hmm thats all abt the Genting.. coming back tomoro for the langkawi trip.. =)
nite ntiez

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...