Friday 31 December 2004

how could this get any better?

Hi. nice song? I love it. thanks to Nancy's information.. I maybe to look for this song in Kazaa Lite and D/L. hehe =D I LOVE IT so much.. can I dedicate it one r? LOL

hehe.. Now is 330am.. hehe... supposed to be studying lar.. but just woke up from my interval ^_^

as if at this moment, my day has a very bright start. how fate brings you and your "X" together really amazed me. I put a mini alarm to wake me up @ 3am.. she msg me at 2.54am looking for me... I was like.. Okay.... this is really getting me up, UP and Goinggg!!! whooopeeeee~~~~

hehe.. chatting chatting.... but dunno laa... I ll just be patience.. just like what my tukang tilik said... wait for the right moment... but, the right moment, are you coming soon, or you are already here? =D

3 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

i don't know if you will read this before you send out the vcds. because dont send as I may be coming back. so keep the stamp money.
next time if i want to email you which email do you check everytime you are online? i can't leave u msged at msn, and not sure if you will check your icq everyday. so let me know.

Anonymous said...

woi....who is this miss X ar??!!!

jolene said...

good question. who is it?

and WTF?! your TUKANG TILIK?!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...