Saturday 11 December 2004

@ Help 4 the whole day

hmm... yah.. thats what happened to me yesterday ... i wuz Help from 11-11 ... went there for the Christmas Charity Drive event. Today, the kids from Trinity are coming over... so we are having lunch together, sing some Christmas songs and play some games... Ian was there early... I helped him by adding a few topics for the Charades.. at abt 1130 he left to bring the kids over.. Not long after that, Stanley and Melissa all started to come.. I had to blow balloons and tie them up.. at 1st, it was a very tough job.. but of cos, as u get used to it, u get better... and thats wat happened.. haha.. the kids reached abt 1+ and we all have lunch together.. the food was OK, but the pineapple tarts made by one of the staff was VERYGOOD! just incase u guys dont know, i Lurve pineapple tarts... my aunt from pg alwys buy for me... Yummmy! Ee Ling was there for awhile... we were the only Year 1 semester 1 students there.. I m so happy to hear that shes not going to be around next week!! :) some ppl is going to europe merr.. Rich KID... neways, happy happy cos she teman me skip Flaw... the important subject of the week because of the Lawyer coming to give speech and all... but I got the topics from Ee Ling.. she so nice~! Lucky chew... haha..


Biz council members and Santa

After filling our body with curry chickens, indian veges and curry eggs, Ian played guitar and we started to sing some Christmas songs... everyone enjoyed singing Feliz Navidad.. (correct, right?).. hmm.. then we played games.. to get them organise into groups, its really really difficult.. at that point i was half way to sleep... but i decided to join the fun i play the games with them.. which turned out to be quite Fun.. haha.. at abt 345pm, they start to pack their stuff to the bus and leave... there was a prize presentation ceremony b4 that.


L to R: 1) Helen & kids 2) Stanley n me 3) Group pic

at 1st, i thought that my day could finally end... but Helen somehow attracted me to go to their home by Ian's car... in the car.. Helen told us alot of her fascinating stories.. hmm.. didnt do much at the house, cos i have to follow the bus back to Help.. so I left early.. the bus driver was a friendly person.. Mr Raju i overheard Ian calling him.. he bought me a packet of soya bean on a detour back to Help... we talked.. this is my 1st time talking to bus driver.. hahhaa =) well, when we reached Help... amazingly, Ian's car was exactly in front of us.. HAHA.. funny.. we went bck to KPD to check if everything is packed and cleaned.. took a few pics there.. hehe.. Ian later dropped Helen n me at PBD.. I ran to the bus stop as I saw the coming 21A. Got into the bus.. there were alot of Malays inside.. I've been wondering... why do most Kg Kayu Ara residents work somewhere in KL? At the stop near DJ sch, 1/2 of the bus passengers went down..



L to R: 1) Ian 2) Helen n me

Christina msged me, asking me to fetch her n Sara 2 the play later... it was already 6! I went home, bath, online for like 10mins, then drove to Christina's house... Sara said that she cant make it to the play.. so it was me n christina, heading to Vanessa's house.. when I saw her.. I WAS Shocked!!! i was LIKe.. What The &^$#!%@*~!! in tHe woRld Did she Do tO her Hair?!? aaaaaaaaa...... Crazy.... she cut her hair... Christina said that she looks CUTE.... hmm.. i dunno... maybe last time look more gurly... Now, she looks more comfortable throwing punches... I better be careful with my mouth... hahaa... Vanessa taught me a new route to bangsar! hhaha.. took a pic inside the car.. Yes thats her!!


reached KPD abt 730+.. stupid lar.. 1st time park there.. LOL.. I dont know wat happened to me, I was waiting at the barrier... for something to happen.. just wait...... then the guard pointed to the machine... I was like OHHHH hahaha.. then some stuupid shit happened.. DONT WANNA TALK abt it cos its not my fault!! :P i think we managed to catch the 2nd or 3rd scene.. my first time watching a play..... its called Much Ado About Nothing. Its this stroy abt Claudio n Hero & Benedict (isit?) n Beatrice. There were many laugther from scene to scene.. it keeps the audience awake.. There was a 15mins Interval.. where I 'drop by' at Amanda's mini coffee shop for tea.. abt 4 times lolx.. took some pics too

Amanda at work



Hmmm we went bck to the lecture hall after we stuff our tummy with drinks n sandwich, sausages, curry puffs and some kuihs. the show continued. hmm i think the most funny part thruout the show was the Constable with the villains.. as he kept stating that one of the villain called him an ASS.. hahaha.. the show ended happily as both the couple married... it was a really nice and interesting story, everyone enjoyed their time here and I m looking foward to the Help's next upcoming play.. hehee here's some pics from the play






after dat, i helped them to clean up b4 we head to alimaju yumcha... hmm had a good time there... make fun of Catherine and her dahls.. haha =) well, they r going to genting today.. hehe.. and they wanna watch ShuTTER!!! YAYYY!!! so happyy... next week we all going.. =)

Catherine and Kaseong




the day ended with me fetching vanessa home... after that, I tried to take a new route home.. but end up taking a long way, from federal highway to bangsar then thru the hills/ bungalows area then back to bangsar... :(



3 comments:

ayjk said...

Hey...Vanessa is completely wrong about your photography skills. The photos were great...ahaha

magpie said...

hey u got lost ar? sorry........hahaha

kenny boy! that's cos u look normal i look like a mrtian in the second pic of me. lol. :P:P

JillHeart said...

dahl dahl dahl :P

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...