Monday 20 December 2004

life is so unfair!

omG!!.. how could this happend... to ME? ARGGGH!!
I got two tickets to my 1st movie premiere... RED CARPET Experience... 2 tickets.. me henglean.. Stephen Chow... *KAPOOSH! GonE. I got Jaffre Ng's dinner on the same day... HOW?... ARGGH, why this sort of thing alwys happened to me?!? I m FCktrated!! how could it happend? aihzzzzz the dinner is at 730pm.. wait wait gather ppl.. 800pm.... eat eat eat.. one hour thats 9pm... talk talk... 930pm?!? can i make it??!? i DONT KNOW?? now... I have to just give my Precious away... to henglean so he could ask a lady probably? :( aaaaaa LIFE SUxx!! and tomoro sux even more! I got college... suppose to attend class but nooooo~! Melissa wants to meet the new member at 1230pm.. IMPORTANT!!.. arghz.. why not 2pm? why not 11am?!? u know the ONLY 3 new students have class at 12-2.. cant u guys tolerate us one bit?!? hahha... if this goes on.. i think i m abt to had enuff of Biz Council! =) hehhe.. reminds me of Interact Club... I am willing to do stuffs... but not over a certain limit... thats why I could nvr stay for long...
ARGH! Frust! hopefully tomoro will be a better day.. wait.. i m taking bus... ARGH x2! =) hahaz
Who wants ticket? I sell Rm10 premiere
hahaa =) if hl needs me to go then thats just too bad.. haha ( if the hotlink there got check the name/ic again)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...