Monday 20 December 2004

Nancys's new hairdo~

New Nancy
Old Nancy
CAN YOU SEE??? OMG she look so ermm.. much better now!! MORE GUrlish! She gave me a fright/shock/suprise I DUNNOOo!! hahaha... SOmehow NOw i THink I going to lose my bet adi... sniff... wonder if she mind if i chicken ouT.. hhaha =)
so wat happend? when out to makan in the morning with alex kaseong woon henglean and minli.... hehehe so ate roti telur and milo ais... hehe minli then fetched me to Help. so nice of her!! then Saw the New nancy.. Aaaaa happy for her.. =) went for meeting... i think they planning to go for lunch this coming thursday... yummy!! free lunch!! haha
after dat, followed dad to bank, cos he wants to open joint acc with me... after that i went out to ou with kaseong alex christina henglean yehchuin woon and minli and calvin! at OU, saw yee meng, ben and another gurl... ying lee, and nick n karen... a lot of ppl right? :) hahaha... bought my xmas present for the parrty.. dove chocolates.. shud be good enuff!! then i bought Galaxie! guess whos on the front cover..... Olsen twins!! Muahahahahaa!~
Rachel n Ee Ling

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...