Tuesday 7 December 2004

i m home.. but i m alone

went out to eat with dad last night. ate @ his place. the food is not bad, price is reasonable. went to hexiang's house after that. watched Fear Factor with her family. hehe.. long time nvr do that with them adi... came home, dota till late night, with aaron.

woke up the next mornin... --> played 1 of the fastest dota game.. used venomancer, just reached lvl11 then the World Tree crumbled.. muahaha.

went college. Nancy was funny. asked Kit Mun all those difficult Qs.. eheh.. then made those kissing sound effects which Ching May describe it like "washing machine" class end early.. i finished reading chapter 13. average total cost intersect with marginal cost at ATC's minimum point. Yah. stayed back for Biz Council.. wanted to go Swensen tomoro, but Ian sed i have to help out, so I m not sure if i can make it :( sad sad.

today, got two new shows --> Witness to A prosecution TV3, and REaching out in Xing He.
both also very nice show. i THink i ll tRy not to Dota tooo much and watch more tv.. chat with christine.. she's not going to be back early.. going to Melbourne 1st... hehe.. wanna see K* ****... Hor? after that.. woon called me to go dota.. I have to wait for Nick.. asked him to drive to my house.. but Nooooo.. He Scared to drive late at night.. Fine. we suppose to meet at ss2 at 830.. He reached abt 905pm. Pissed.. drove out.. listen to 92.9FM. and this song was played.. the one u listening now. Yes. Avril. Nobody's home. I like when she sang "What's wrong, what's wrong now?Too many, too many problems." & "Be strong, be strong now.Too many, too many problems" Meaningful song. I donno why. Really got into me when I was listening to it. wonder why I m me? Its kinda sad song... I nvr really like sad song... but maybe cos of my mood today. this is the live version.. I think Kit Mun's going to like it..

played dota... 3 games. won 2. used Chen, Drow then Bounty hunter.. kinda sucky. went mamak with Woon, kaseong nick and hl. head home and now i m blogging.

whats wrong whats wrong now? be strong be strong now---- :)

1 comment:

jolene said...

you sure you okay? *hug* everyone's been having a couple of shitty times lately.. weird.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...