Friday 7 July 2006

I got the news abt that girl kena bully from Chee Meng's blog

then read mo abt it from Star On9. Video click here

Football updates? Hmm.. MU havent been active in the transfer, Chelsea brought in world class players in Ballack and Sheva, Arsenal are rumoured to be interested in signing Saviola(My fav!!!) and Liverpool bought 3 players already and hunting for more! :) Benitez got Aurelio~~ hehe but wonder if theres place for Warnock then.... :( PLEASE SELL TRAORE!!!

Liverpool are offloading a couple of players, inlcuding Kirkland. It is kind of sad for me because I like Kirkland, though he never really got a good run for Liverpool before, he was a hot prospect and touted for a place in England XI but the injuries take all that away from him. :( Wat a waste of money for Liverpool as they paid the highest $$ for a GK in EPL.

Nothing much is going on here... FT reach Chapter 5 of Undead d

Still waiting for broadband

Grosso Palermo? :P haha

If italy win you jeng me my hotlink can HL?:)

1 comment:

henglean said...

yea, i wonder wat's ferguson plannings...he need to strengthen his midfield seriously..
cham la, u pay me bak wen u c me n if u rmb..means my rm10 is a goner..
hehe dun care which club he's from la as long as he's good...

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...