Friday 14 July 2006

Reading

Never was a hobby of mine, nvr thought that it will be... but maybe it already is.

Just never thought that I would be into reading as much as I did last night.

was reading Left Behind. It is a Christian Novel... got introduced by Yvonne when I was in KL, didnt read finish the book but was quite intriqued by it. I like the puzzle solving mystery kind of novel... And this one is about interpreting the Bible. Its like everything in the Bible starts to come to life.... which is v.v.cool!! Anyways FYI i m not Christian.. :)

I like those sort of stuff la, like prediction and then it coming true.. like few yrs back I listened to Hitz.FM i think, and the DJ was talking abt some guy long long time ago predicted the 7 'great disasters' that will happen in the future back then... i dont know what was the exact words la... but among them were the destruction of the WTC and the Indonesia flood...

Yeah...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...