Saturday 15 July 2006

Stupidity, My Stupidity

oh my.. its like... really... really really... dumb? I don't even know how to explain it to myself... hallucination? because of me wanting it so much that it come true in my own world? jeez... I just wish I could turn back time.. then again, who wouldnt? :)

I was walking home when I realised that something is wrong with my results... When I got bck My Comm Law, I have some Notes written underneath, "Acad Supp -Whole New Subj" ... and I realised that I did not have that for my Fin Acc... I was like Hmmm Weird? I called Sabrina... then it was like.... But I got that email from the Office/Anne.... saying that I got supp! I called Ru Shan then Fen Wong to make sure abt things... I came back to library to write an email to Anne actually.. but i donnit to do that anymore...

I rechecked the email.. the email was send to everyone...
the sentence that got me into thinking i got a supp this
"This email is for students who have been granted the opportunity to sit a supplmentary examination in this course"

I reached my verdict... I sentence myself to the Hall of Stupidity... now and foreveR~~~

haihz.. so basically now i have to reshuffle my plans d... havent tell my sis yet.. and my dad... sure going to get lecture.... well i deserved it la..

two options : delay my graduation, drop one sub this sem, and then do 3 this sem and next year's first sem, then do 2 sub in my last sem

OR

do one sub in Kl as my elective to replace the elective that i was suppose to take next year with fin acc, the sub that i failed... summer course? But this is very doubtful cos'
1 - which uni?
2 - what sub Adelaide uni going to accept the credits?
3 - r there any classes/courses/ open during nov-feb
4 - what if i failed another? then definitely have to do another sem no matter wat...
5 - next sem its going to be an extreme heavy study course

overall everything points to the direction of doing another semester here, which is not that bad... but i think i rather do it quick..

we'll see.. :)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...