Thursday 27 July 2006

I have to remind myself!

I blog stuffs so i can rmb abt things that i might forget

I talked to Nancy just now ... i forgot d!! dengg

it was something like talking abt girls.... like then she think she is that kind of gurl i say u cant jdge ur self then she say she wont ask me
hmm it was like I commented On something about girls i think... isit abt studies/ looks?? OHH I GOT IT
we were talking about spoon feeding in HELP and i tell her that might as well stop studying and just get married and get a husband to 'feed' her la

then she say something She dont want or something

I said... well it depends if she got the looks

Nancy said she thinks she got (the looks) la

I said never judge yourself
Nancy "then I definitely wont ask you loh"
LOLLLLLL

i know most of u wont get it though.. but its just for my own memory;)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...