Friday 28 July 2006

Memory

Somethings you wonder if you really remember everything that happened in your life....

Something weird happened to me last night. I was sleeping and had a dream... I cant rmb all of it nw, but I rmb HL was the enemy... Joann and I were staying in Villa Flora and we ordered pizza. She asked me wat I want I said anything~~ We fought later
When I woke up, it was already 10pm. I missed LOST. darn. Decided to go out to c wats happenning. Saw two pizza boxes on the dining table... dejavu?

At times, I alwys have this feeling that I've been thru the situation before. Its like I dreamt abt it b4 years back. I know its yrs back at least cos' I nvr really have alot of good/fun dreams as I grow older... Recurring Nightmares... But i dont get it anymore, not over here anyways.

anyways, sleeptrip.com is the website where ppl 'blog' on their dreams

I used to jot down my dreams when I woke up in the morning.. at least there was this period where I was so desp to rmb my dreams that I prepare a notebook and pencil on the desk before I sleep. Wrote down a few, dont know where the notes are now. You shud try.

2 comments:

henglean said...

Y m i the enemy??

joeyk86 said...

i dunno...
its a dream !!

lol or maybe you yong shui lo:P haha
jk

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...