Wednesday 19 July 2006

One of the Happiest Day

Aikz~!! Blogger.com under maintenance... cant upload pics :( not sure if i can upload this as well or not... x.x. but just giv it a try la...

had my supp yday.... Comm Law II... well... I guess i did okay.. nt sure If i can make it though.... but definitely it was better than the first paper :)

going to watch pirates with Ru Shan later.... 130pm.. but going earlier to consult the commerce office on my situation... :)

Then.. highlight of yesterday... ta~da~ I talked to Min li~~ LoL.. SooooOOooOO long nvr talk to her already... at first I tot it would be like 10-15mins chat la.... end up talking for like almost 1.5hrs?!? crazy~~~~ But it was so fun! i mean like... the last time I was talking that long with her was like... last yr, months before she left... and that the last time i did that with anyone was with Catherine... and it was also quite some time ago d... Yahh... talked damn alot weii~~ hehe catching up on life... then gossips?!? oh yes! I get to hear her side of certain stories.... just like old times le~~ feel so goooood~~ I m glad it happpened :) i nvr nvr thought that we could talk like that but we did~! Cos' like with everyone leaving and changing and stuff... its kind of difficult to like keep the relationship up? but it was wonderful wonderful wonderful chat... thank you~

Also~~ I finally get to watch my Assault on Precinct 13!!!!!!!!! not alot of ppl know wat that means to me though... ever since I heard abt That Movie... I been Dying Wanting to watch It.. Catherine bought me the Dvd.. but cacat.. and I didnt bother to change it bck.. god knows why... X.X Libraries here, they Dont have it!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH so I have to COugh up $2.95 to watch it.. ANd it was WOrTH iT!!!! =D summo gt Maria Bello... bonus perk i guess.. lol Anyways.. those of u who dont knw a clue abt the shw... Its a remake of the 1979 John Carpenter's Assault on the Precinct 13...
The story line : Bishop (Fishburne), the local crime leader was caught by the cops and is sent to the prison along with a few other criminals in the bus.. along the way, the bus was ordered to wait out in the Precinct 13 due to accidents on the rd... Precinct 13 was actually moving to the 21, so there r only 3 cops left in that station... neways.. Suddenly there are men attacking the station and Roenick (Hawke) realised that these men r actually COps tryin' to Kill Bishop cos' hes gonna finger them if he gets to court... So basically nw the Criminals have to co-op with the Cops to take on the Bad Cops.... yahhh

heheh will upload pics some other time~~~~~

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...