Wednesday 26 July 2006

Updates on Uni Life

1) I have enrolled in Environment and Media for my elective! Nw, I have to make a "nature journal" for myself and have to at least make 2 entries every week. And I have to learn to sketch... and describe animals and plants "creatively". Got two fieldtrips coming up before the mid semester break~

2) Still waiting on my Comm Law results. Now my study plan is 100% depending on it! If I pass, I have to get authorization to enrol in summer course. If not, I will drop auditing this semester since I ll be staying back for another sem anyways.

3) Going to be very busy with AIESEC, Sophie, the new ICX Dir, "forced" me into taking up a few more organizations... zzzz quite lazy but i guess its stilll orite... for now... I am doing 2 org at the moment, have to research 2 more and waiting for Soph to hand over ARA's account.

4) Made my lunch pack today. Egg Ham sandwich with tomato. I forgot to put in the cheese.

5) Timetable
Monday 1 - 3
Tues 9 - 5 ( got break for an hr )
Wed 11-1
Thurs 11-12, 2-3

Total of 13hrs study contact. The elective I took is 1 hr lecture and 3hrs on the workshop/tutorial

6) When I have more time and settled down, will write up my resume, thinking of applying for internship but I am nt sure if I have the time..

BY THE WAY, HELP Uni ppl!! Can you help me check when is the end year semester starting? The exact date? Thank Q~~~

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...