Saturday 23 February 2008

2 Days In Paris

ahh, almost forgot...
munkee went out yday for a free movie + dinner thing, which i won it thru some contest.

She told me to meet at the staircase, which I did... then after waiting like 5-10 mins, I saw this girl, a floor beneath me, walking around in front of my eyes. I was thinking to myself "the height, that hairstyle, I cannot mistaken her for someone else..." and I was right..

Apparently Escalator is the same as a staircase :P lol

we went in to the preview lounge to have our 'dinner', which turns out to be just tiny bites of paddington pancakes' mini pancakes... which is really yummy, all of them! except the big one with this green coloured berry... damn eeww.. its not bitter, but the taste is awful!! i like the drink, its orange with squashed strawberries.. they even have the 'zha' or 'saki baki' of the strawberries in the cup.. so.... :P

then, they have some competition for couples. they asked for volunteers and we both agreed that we will not participate in these games la.. Thank Gawd we didn't lor! The game was make up contest.. where one will make up the other... I was thinking to myself. Its either the girl get make up by their inexperienced bfs, or the GUY get some touch up from the know-what-to-do females... Good thing is that they won some cool stuff la, cool if you are a couple.

Didn't win the lucky draw either.. ah wells!

then we went and see people play RockBand, before going in for the movie.

there is this lady, Carol Han, who blogs for Fashion Elle. She sums up how I feel about the movie, Julie Delpy & Before Sunrise and Sunset. The way the Befores and this movie is portrayed, to me, is that its a story about this ordinary love story. Unlike most movies (where they like to make the love story more towards a fantasy), the love story here is something that people can relate to, and find it so real. It is simple love. I esp like the theory towards the end of the story, as that is what everyone will or did go thru.

:) and this movie has met my expectations and beyond! par the ending, the movie was all-out-laughter from the start. too bad they censored quite a few scenes, which prolly relates to blow jobs, fucks and etc. Having say that, the censored scenes did not ruin the movie.... but I know that it will add even more fun and laughter.. ^_^

kit mun laugh damn loud :P



I think that Adam Goldberg looks better unshaved with messy hair.



also - unrelated to everything, but I was moving my hands to the tune Stop frm SG. I got to listen to the song on the radio today. :)

another one of those thing i called 'my signs'

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...